Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here are some thoughts i had lately over the few things i learnt from cell and the 40day community series we're doing now in church...

The (intensity/method/amount/effort i put in) of love i give to others is directly proportional to the love i have experienced and constantly have with Jesus my God in my relationship with Him

Is God really worth following even say... if he didn't die for us, nor he didn't give us salvation? - Thankfully He DID!

i was in such a reflective mood/mode (whatever way of saying it) that i had the insipiration to come up with a word document about what i want/aspire to do with my life. my goodness i shocked myself with the things i want to do! so many of them..

- what amazing/crazy things do you have in store for me God? use me. I'm yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home