Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Prayer

Dear God,

Thank you for being my provider and friend.
Thank you for seeing me through the first semester in school.
Thank you for your amazing grace that helps sustained me in difficult times.
Thank you for providing me with amazing friends in school.

Things that i have learnt over the past few days..

the need to strive towards consistency and continuity in the things i do
practice dependence on Him (spiritual breathing) daily - walking the spirit filled life
everything single detail in my life is by and of God (blows my mind away)

Prayer requests

prayer decision about decision to join BSF and drop crossroads
handling money issues
be disciplined in my vocal practice
time management

JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home