Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing is greater than this

Haven't blogged in ages!

Now that there are no more classes
and with the exams coming up
wanna just take this opportunity to thank God for the many things that happened throughout this sem

giving me the opportunity to experience Christ in so many ways
in particular..

Music - learn how to appreciate jazz and blues more. igniting back the passion of learning music, learning how to compose music(through my pop and jazz elective), learning a new instrument(harmonica), experiencing my first wedding gig

BSF - to learn, read and discover more about God's word, understand why God work in certain ways, the tone of the passages, God's people, God's promises, bible characters who were God fearing and not man fearing, Bible history, How to study the bible, How to apply the bible into my life, how to share Christ with others

My 3 friends closer friends in school, S W And P - yeah i won't SWAP then for any other! thanks for your continuous encouragement and support and yes we managed to pray every monday b4 lesson starts w/o fail! lets keep that going.

Studies - Computing and physics. the 2 most feared subjects this sem. thank you God for teaching me how to study. in the past ive always found it hard to understand whatever i study and often i give up easily. Its definitely God's hand at work in my life.

Ben - For always taking the initiative to make it a point to call me and ask whether i'm ok. May God bless you continually in your study of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home