Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WILL you live it out?

Today's a good day at school. I'm starting to understand alittle bit more about God's will for my life. But before that, the interesting things that happened today.

1. Went for Wang Junling's ms2008 tutorial today! Realise for this subject, really have to take time to understand the concepts, find relationships b/w certain variables (eg: J and v) then learn how to equate and derive equations.

2. Decided to go back home early today and bumped into Derrick on the Pioneer MRT platform! we had a great chat about our individual lives, music, guitars, bands, ministry! cool stuff. found out he's an avid electric guitarist who's serving in many diff places! this guy's an inspiration :) - rocks. so looking forward to jam!

3. Mum was on the same train going back home after Derrick left

4. We had ice jelly for dessert before going home.

5. Went for a run at bishan today... some thoughts that popped up in my mind

- Why did God create me? - so that He can enjoy me - find joy in His creation(me). He loves me. Also, he has a plan for me. I am now carrying out this plan that he's created. Every single step of the way, I am carrying out His plan! isn't that amazing? there are no coincidences in my life!

- Predestination - I thank God for creating me and even giving me the opportunity to let me be His child. Its in His plans... but how about those who are born into a broken family/ never had the chance or opportunity to hear from Him? - are they predestined to hell? - assuming that they never hear about Jesus in their lifetime?

- The father who rode the bicycle and his son in the backseat - Abba showing the beauty of nature and life to His beloved son(me)

- The father who pushes(while running) his son, who was on the skateboard - God's hand will always be upon me when I go through life... esp tough times. He wants me to persevere and lean on Him because He's in the driving seat in our lives. He's in control and His plans will never harm me.

- Everything that i've done and will do has already been planned out! even before i was born. I just have to pray God's will over my life!

JT

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2009 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Joel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 27, 2009 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Joel said...

yo bro, i have asked the same question before:

**QUOTE**
- Predestination - I thank God for creating me and even giving me the opportunity to let me be His child. Its in His plans... but how about those who are born into a broken family/ never had the chance or opportunity to hear from Him? - are they predestined to hell? - assuming that they never hear about Jesus in their lifetime?
**UNQUOTE**

I know somewhere in the Bible it says something like, these people can look at their surroundings (nature and all)and marvel and know that there is this God, our God who exist.

I'll check it out and let you know again!! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home