Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pilates

shucks i'm the only guy in my pilates class!
yeah i joined pilates today and it was my first lesson.

i joined because i want to improve my breathing. no joke!
i realise recently that i have been unconsciously holding my breath when i do alot of things...
and holding my breath means keeping pressure in and its bad for my health, posture and alot of other things
and also for singing too.

super paiseh today when my leg suddenly made a cracking sound when there was dead silence in the class.
the instructor said "wah now national day got fireworks ah" - so sibei paiseh! sigh... but not bad lah. its quite good. one one hr session per week for one mth. $70. and get to see girls, exercise and improve my breathing. not bad a deal.. not bad at all

JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home