Thursday, June 18, 2009

Afterthoughts

Its a few days after church camp and i'm still having quite alot of thoughts about life...

I'm reminded once again that as a Christian, my life's journey will definitely be tough, full of ups and downs - yet i truly believe that everything I go through will definitely be worth it. The road to discipleship brings about hope, as well as uncertainty.

We can concentrate on what is not happening in our lives and become weighed down with a sense of failure.
We can become so focussed on the future that we neglect the present.
We can also on the other hand become so determined to get things right now that we lose sight of what will one day be.

Hence we need a balance! all this while trusting in the power of the Holy Spirit to change us.

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"

JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home