Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vocal opportunity

Was on the way back from city hall yest and was thinking quite abit about my future and stuff, about how can i work on the gifts God have given me and whether i'd be able to do well or even pursue it professionally next time - then while browsing thru various websites, i was led to the soft forum.

and this was where i saw this - http://soft.com.sg/forum/all-about-singing/124106-vocal-workshop-amanda-colliver-coach-nicole-kidman-hugh-jackman-taufik.html

I wonder whether is it God speaking or an answered prayer?

I went to verve this morning to sign up and the lady at the counter says in order for me to be a participant(not just an observer) in the course, i need an audition! (walao so serious!)

ok i figured - she's so famous and she coached holywood artistes before... so they really want serious people in her workshop!

And the first slot in her workshop is already full house. Wah I signed up as an observer first for the second slot.

Haha the lady says someone will audition me this friday and asked me to prepare a song.
Sigh i hate auditions - though most of the time i scrape through, i just dun like the process of it all. And i've got to be careful in my song selection!

I really want to be a participant in her workshop! This might mean something significant in my life - opening new doors maybe? I hope! pls pray for me!

JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home